Filter Plus Installation Requirements
In order to install the plugin, you need to meet the following criteria on your WordPress site:
- WordPress Version: 5.2 or higher
- Filter Plus Plugin
- PHP Version: 5.6 or higher
- PHP memory_limit = 512M
- max_execution_time = 600
Installing and Activating Filter Plus Free
The “Filter Plus Free” plugin will be automatically installed and activated on your website If you install the Filter Plus Pro plugin!
Installing and Activating Filter Plus Pro
Installing the Filter Plus plugin is very easy. You just need to follow the given instructions step by step.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel and from your dashboard
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New
- Upload the “filter-plus-pro” Zip file
- Then click on “Install Now”. Wait a bit until it is installed
- Once the plugin is installed, click on Activate.
Now the “Filter Plus” plugin is activated and available on your admin panel. Check out the rest of the documentation to learn how to add different filter options to your WooCommerce store.